Woods Hollow Leather Co.
These full grain 9-10oz bridle leather belts are cut from massive, 100% vegan cow hides. Tough, durable, yet stylish. Wear it with jeans or Carhartt’s, it’ll look good either way. The edges will darken and patina with use.
If you’re comparing to our Water Buffalo belt, these Bridle straps are slightly more rigid. They will soften slightly with use, but the Water Buffalo has a noticeably softer feel if that’s what you prefer.
- Cut from Full Grain 9-10oz Bridle Leather
- Buckle options in Silver Nickel, Antique Bronze or Black
- Closed with solid copper or brass rivets
- We hammer 9 Holes into each belt that are spaced 3/4" apart for a more customized fit. Traditional belts from your average store are 5 holes 1" apart. That leaves way to much space if you fluctuate between different holes throughout the year.
Choosing Your Size
Because we handcraft each belt at the time of order, it is important to have absolute confidence in your sizing. See the directions and the image above to measure for your new belt:
- Take a current belt and measure from the very end of the buckle to the most used hole (Note: do not measure where the leather wraps around the buckle, it will be short!).
- Take that measurement and subtract 4". That number will be your size. Round to the nearest size if in between sizes
Example- If your measurement is 40" from the tip of your buckle to the most used hole, subtract 4" and your size will be 36".
Since each product is handmade to order, you can expect your products to be shipped within 2 weeks. If you need a rush delivery, please contact us and we can try to help get your order to you in time.