Woods Hollow Leather Co.
Made from 8-9oz full grain water buffalo and come in four different color options to round out your arsenal of waist weapons. The smooth, matte like finish on these belts is velvety to the touch. They are perfect for simple everyday casual attire or pair with a sport coat to spice up your business casual look.
Not in an office job? No worries. These are tough enough to withstand harsh conditions and take many years of abuse. Over time these belts gain a rich, deep patina with darkening edges.
- Cut from Full Grain 8-9oz. Water Buffalo double bends
- Buckle options in Brushed Nickel, Antique Bronze or Black
- Closed with solid copper or brass rivets
- We hammer 7 Holes into each belt that are spaced 3/4" apart for a more customized fit. Traditional belts from your average store are 5 holes 1" apart. That leaves way to much space if you fluctuate between different holes throughout the year.
- We can monogram belts at request. Please leave the initials in a note with your order submission.
Choosing Your Size
Because we handcraft each belt at the time of order, it is important to have absolute confidence in your sizing. See the directions and the image above to measure for your new belt:
- Take a current belt and measure from the very end of the buckle to the most used hole (Note: do not measure where the leather meets the buckle, it will be short!).
- Take that measurement and subtract 4". That number will be your size. Round to the nearest size if in between sizes
Example- If your measurement is 40", subtract 4" and your size will be 36".
Since each product is handmade to order, you can expect your products to be shipped within 2 weeks. If you need a rush delivery, please contact us and we can try to help get your order to you in time.